Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Look Inside a Custom Broken China Jewelry Order




This order was created for a customer who wanted matching necklaces made for herself and her mother. 
The customer asked me if I had any black and white patterned china and I sent her the photo below. 
This is vintage Wedgwood English transferware in a floral motif. 
The customer loved the choice of china and so it began!






I drew out a variety of design shapes onto the china and emailed the customer some photos 
of what I drew to give her some ideas and help her decide what might look best.
She chose the horizontal rectangular shape pictured below. 
I think they turned out perfectly!
























If you are interested in a custom order - made from either my china that I have in stock or 
your own china, send me an email at:  sales@dishfunctionaldesigns.com


Laura