Old Furniture Upcycled Into Dollhouses & Play Kitchens



In many of my blog posts I've talked about upcycling salvaged materials and furniture and turning them into entirely new treasures. Did you ever think about upcycling something and turning it into a toy? Well that's just what these creative folks below did when they repurposed their old night stands, TV tables, bookcases and other furniture pieces into fabulous play sets for their children and grandchildren. Check it out!

















Cuisine-lili-1_rect540



AnnMarieEntertainmentAfter.jpg





2011-07-04-bench.jpg





2010-11-09-playstore.jpg




















16 comments:

  1. those are all such cute ideas, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable! That one on casters even has mid century style furniture..the flying ducks on the wall! My mom still has those in her downstairs family room! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. como me hubiese encantado tener cualquiera de esas cocinas cuando era chica !!!! son preciosas ;) Muy lindo blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to have the most beautiful blog ever seen ...very creative ideas ..

    Thanks for sharing .
    Cots

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I lobe the pink kitchen and so would my little monkey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the most incredibly creative uses I've seen yet for upcycle dressers! Thank you soo much for this incredible posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the post. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  8. This is the most inspiring and beautiful posting I've discovered. Crikey, I hate my white formica cabinets now. Just thought of getting a shallow decoupaged cabinet over my ugly tv on the wall since seeing these. Much better than the curtains I originally joked about putting up!! Thanks for your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Expecting our first grandchild in September...already planning to make some cool things like this for when they come to visit grammie and grampie...:) Hahaha....thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete